Custom OEM Plastic Network Router Shell Injection Mould
Injection molding is used to produce thin-walled plastic parts for a wide variety of applications, one of the most common being plastic housings. Plastic housing is a thin-walled enclosure, often requiring many ribs and bosses on the interior. These housings are used in a variety of products includinghousehold appliances, consumer electronics, power tools and as automotive dashboards. Other common thin-walled products include different types of open containers, such as buckets. Injection molding is also used to produce several everyday items such as toothbrushes or small plastic toys. Many medical devices, including valves and syringes, are manufactured using injection molding as well.
1. Provide OEM/ODM service
2. Provide precision plastic injection mould design and manufacturing service
3. Provide plastic injection parts moulding/ printing/ painting service
4. Provide plastic parts and cable assembly service
5. Provide plastic parts package service
6. Provide After-Sales service
7. Supply prototypes
8. Customized various non-standard plastic parts per 2D/3D drawings, or given samples.
9. Professional in All kinds of plastic injection parts being used in a variety of applications including home use, industrial use, automotive use, electronic use and so on
10. Make products per your drawing, sample and we're willing to serve you parts with competitive price, good quality, timely delivery and professional service.