The mould processing method is various, and we will analyze the knowledge about the process of EDM.
Electric spark forming is mainly used in the positive electrode and negative electrode between tool and workpiece have pulse spark discharge of electricity to removal in excess metal corrosion phenomenon, parts in order to achieve technical requirements of the size, shape and surface quality.
1. The mould electric spark forming process must satisfy three conditions:
The tool electrode and the workpiece must be kept in a certain gap between the surface of the machined surface, so the automatic feeding and adjusting device of the tool electrode must be provided in the EDM processing.
The spark discharge must be instantaneous pulse discharge, so the pulse power supply must be used for EDM.
The spark discharge must be carried out in a liquid medium with a certain insulating property.
2. Factors affecting the rate of deforming of EDM: electric regulation, polarity effect, thermal constant of metal materials, working fluid and cuttings condition.
3. The influencing factors of electric spark forming processing precision: all kinds of error, the tool electrode manufacturing precision machine tool itself, positioning and installation error of workpiece and electrode, the size of the discharge gap and consistency, and machining electrode loss and its stability.
4. Electrode materials for EDM machining: small loss, stable process, high productivity, good mechanical performance and low price.Common materials: copper, graphite, cast iron, steel, brass, with tungsten alloy, silver tungsten alloy.Structural form: a monolithic electrode and a combined electrode.
5. Methods of electrospark forming and processing mode: single electrode translational method, multi-electrode replacement method, decomposition of electrode method.