The main steps of the injection mold test are:
1. Check if the plastic material in the barrel is correct and bake as required.
2. The material tube should be thoroughly cleaned to prevent the bad glue or mixture from entering the mold, as the bad glue and mixture will clog the mold. Check the temperature of the material tube and mold to see if it is suitable for the material.
3, adjust the pressure and injection in order to produce a satisfactory product appearance, but can not run flash, especially the cavity and some finished products are not completely frozen, should consider a variety of control conditions, before the adjustment, because the mold filling rate changes a little, will lead to huge change.
4. Waiting patiently for the machine and mold to be in a steady state can take more than 30 minutes, even for medium-sized machines. Use this time to see what might go wrong with the final product.
5. The advancement time of the screw should not be less than the solidification time of the plastic on the gate, otherwise the weight of the finished product will be reduced and the performance of the finished product will be destroyed. When the mold is heated, the advancement time of the screw is extended to compress the finished product.
6. Reasonably adjust and reduce the entire processing cycle.
7. The new steady state takes at least 30 minutes and then continuously produces at least 12 full-shape products, at the most date, quantity and individual position, according to the cavity, the stability of the inspection operation and the reasonable control of the exit tolerance .
8. Measure and record the important dimensions of the continuous sample (after cooling to room temperature).