Plastic Injection Mould Making Overmolding With Plastic Mould Die Design
1. Provide OEM/ODM service
2. Provide professional plastic injection mould design and manufacturing service
3. Provide plastic parts / accessories moulding/ printing/ painting service
4. Provide plastic parts assembly service
5. Provide plastic parts package service
6. Provide After-Sales service
7. Supply prototypes
8. Customize various non-standard plastic parts per your drawing, sample.
9. Professional in All kinds of plastic injection parts being used in a variety of applications including home use, industrial use, automotive use, electronic use and so on
10. Make products per your drawing, sample and we're willing to serve you parts with competitive price, good quality, timely delivery and professional service.
11. If you are interested in any of our series, or have an OEM requirement to fill, please don't hesitate to contact us for more details.
The processes of designing/developing
Situation1:If having the finished 3D Drawing,the Process will be:
1.Customers send us 3D file and provide material/color/size/logo/surface/quantity etc.
2.Our engineer team will assure the design is suitable for manufacturing or not.If yes,we will make a production scheme and quotation .If not,our engineer team will provide a production analysis report and provide suggestions to modify the design.
3.After ensuring the design is Okay,we will use 3D print to have the 3D sample for customers to check the structure, size.
4.If the customers are satisfied with the sample,we will make mold and samples for confirming by customers.If not,our engineer team will modify the 3D drawing untill customers are satisfied.
5.After confirming samples by customers,we will arrange mass production.
Situation 2:Just an idea or similar sample,the Process will be:
1.Our engineer team will 3D scanning the sample to get the 3D Drawing.
2.According to customers’ requests,engineers will modify 3D Drawing again and again.
3.The following Processes are the same with the situation1.
The heads and bodies are molded on two separate machines. The heads have a volume of 49.6 in.3
and a weight of 9 oz, while the bodies have a volume of 291.15 in.3 and a weight of 59.2 oz. If the head
and body were molded as solid parts without NautXcell, Biggs says the respective part weights would
be 27.12 and 154 oz. The inventors see great potential utility in other thick parts, given that the
decoy’s body measures 9.25 in. wide at its thickest point, with a length of 16 in.
In terms of materials, the company has had success with high- and low-density polyethylene,
as well as polypropylene. The technology utilizes a pre-compounded pellet loaded with a blowing
agent and what was described as several other chemicals. The company declined to say whether
the blowing agent was of the physical or chemical variety.