Good news, we have got a chance to attend this great trade show in German. Hope to see you there.
★English name: K SHOW 2019
★ Exhibition time: October 16-23, 2019
★ Exhibition cycle: three years
★ Venue: Düsseldorf Exhibition Hall, Germany
★Organizer: Düsseldorf Exhibition Group
★ Exhibition area: 170,000 square meters +
★ Number of exhibitors: 3285
★Number of viewers: 230,000 people +
First, the German K show K SHOW exhibits range:
1. Plastic machinery and equipment: injection molding machine, film blowing machine, plastic calender, hollow blow molding machine, plastic molding machine, plastic granulator, plastic extruder, plastic machine auxiliary machine, other plastic machinery, feeding regenerative crusher , film drawing machine, foaming equipment;
2. Rubber machinery and equipment: rubber cutting machine, rubber extruder, rubber mixer, rubber granulator, rubber cutting machine, vulcanization tank, rubber laminating machine, rubber molding machine, rubber setting machine, rubber joint machine, vulcanization Machine, desulfurizer, bag making machine, rubber calender;
3. Rubber and plastic processing equipment and quality testing equipment;
4. Chemical raw materials, additives and auxiliary materials for rubber and plastics processing;
5. Mould and accessories for rubber and plastic processing;
6. Various plastic products and plastic films;
7. Rubber and plastic products;
Second, the German K show K SHOW show highlights:
(1) The ideal platform: Kshow is famous in the world, not only because of her super-large scale, but also because her holding has spawned new incentives and brought new business opportunities to all areas of the industry. The show is only open to professional visitors. The 2019 International Plastics and Rubber Exhibition will showcase all products in the plastics and rubber industry.
(2) Strong attraction: Exhibitors from Germany, Italy, Australia, Switzerland and the United States, as well as Asian manufacturers from China, Taiwan and India will once again appear at this exhibition. The International Plastics and Rubber Exhibition is the world's most important industry communication platform for the entire plastics and rubber industry, as well as for audiences from major user sectors. There are no other exhibitions that offer automotive, packaging, electronics, electronics and communications, construction, medical and aerospace technology professionals the opportunity to learn about the latest plastic and rubber applications and experience Technological innovation.
(3) Large scale: the extensiveness of exhibitors (from large global suppliers to small new companies) and international guarantees for the products displayed. A number of companies from all over the world have signed up for this exhibition to showcase their outstanding innovation to professional visitors. Although the economic situation facing this industry is still grim, it is expected that more than 3,000 exhibitors will participate in this exhibition.