The basic structure of the injection mold can be divided into seven parts: molding parts, casting system, guiding mechanism, ejection device, lateral parting and core pulling mechanism, cooling heating system and exhaust system according to its function. Molded parts.
It refers to the parts that make up the mold cavity, including: punch, die, core, forming rod, forming ring and inserts.
1. Gating system It refers to the plastic flow path from the injection molding machine nozzle to the cavity in the mold. The ordinary pouring system is composed of main channel, runner, gate and cold hole.
2. Guide mechanism In the plastic mold, there are mainly positioning, guiding, and bearing a certain side pressure to ensure accurate clamping of the moving and fixed molds. The clamping guide mechanism is composed of guide post, guide sleeve, guide hole (directly on the template) and positioning cone surface.
3. Ejecting device The main function of ejecting the workpiece from the mold is composed of a ejector or a top tube or a push plate, an ejector plate, a ejector fixing plate, a reset rod and a pulling rod.
4. Lateral typing and core pulling mechanism Its function is to disengage the lateral punch or extract the lateral core, usually including inclined guide column, bending pin, inclined guide groove, wedge block, inclined slider chute and rack.
5. Cooling heating system Its function is to adjust the mold process temperature, consisting of a cooling system (cooling water hole, cooling water tank, copper tube) or heating system.
6. Exhaust system Its function is to exclude the gas in the cavity, mainly composed of the exhaust groove, the matching and gap.