Tashkent international rubber and plastic exhibition, uzbekistan
Plastex Uzbekistan Uzbekistan international rubber exhibition is the most important exhibition in central Asia, the ninth session of exhibition will be on September 19 to 21, 2018 held in Uzbekistan and exhibition center, the exhibition attracts worldwide leading manufacturing equipment, technology, and rubber, rubber processing industry professionals.Through the exhibition, we will establish new cooperation opportunities, promote and sell products, and understand the local rubber-plastic and polymer markets of uzbekistan.During the exhibition, business activities such as seminars and lectures are held on current market issues.The exhibition also received official support from SSC Uzkimyosanoat and the federation of industry and commerce of the republic of uzbekistan.The exhibition focuses on the promotion of professional audiences in uzbekistan and central Asia (azerbaijan, kazakhstan, kyrgyzstan, turkmenistan).Representatives from the industries of chemistry, plastics, oil and gas, construction, mining, metallurgy and transportation will be invited to visit the exhibition.
We sincerely invite you to participate in this exhibition and look forward to working with you to explore the market and gain unlimited business opportunities.For more details, please pay attention to the designated exhibition platform of the foreign trade bureau -- international exhibition navigation
Exhibition area: 2,400 square meters
Number of exhibitors: 56 exhibitors
1. Rubber and plastics, rubber production machinery, rubber and plastics, rubber material pretreatment equipment and processing equipment;
2. Casting equipment, bar press, die press equipment and pressure bar;
3. Blow molding machine, foam plastic production equipment, welding equipment, control instruments;
4. Raw materials and auxiliary materials, semi-finished products, finished products and waste utilization equipment;
5. Equipment and technology, composite semi-finished products and finished products.