In the plastic mold manufacturing process, the test mode is an important and indispensable step, and it is also a step that must be passed before each set of molds is produced. This is for the subsequent mass production of injection molding. And solve the technical problems in the trial mode to ensure the normal operation of the injection molding production. In short, the test mode is very important, then what are the main steps of the test mode?
1. We obtained the mold and checked whether the plastic material in the barrel was correct and whether it was baked according to the regulations.
2, the cleaning of the material pipe should be thorough, in order to prevent the inferior compound or miscellaneous materials from being injected into the mold, because the inferior compound and miscellaneous materials may cause the mold to be stuck. The temperature of the test tube and the temperature of the mold are suitable for the raw materials to be processed.
3. Adjust the pressure and the amount of injection to produce a finished product with satisfactory appearance, but do not run the burrs, especially if some of the cavity products are not completely solidified. Please consider before adjusting various control conditions, because filling A slight change in the rate may cause a large change in filling.
4. Be patient and wait until the conditions of the machine and the mold are stable. That is, the medium-sized machine may have to wait for more than 30 minutes. This time can be used to see what can happen to the finished product.
5. The advancement time of the screw should not be shorter than the time when the plastic of the gate is solidified, otherwise the weight of the finished product will decrease and the performance of the finished product will be damaged. And when the mold is heated, the screw advance time also needs to be lengthened to compact the finished product.
6. Run the newly transferred conditions for at least 30 minutes to stabilize, then at least continuously produce a dozen full-mode samples, mark the date and quantity on the holder, and place them separately according to the cavity to test the stability of the operation. And derive reasonable control tolerances.
7. Finally, put the finished product out of the test, put on the corresponding model, and wait for the state after cooling. After ensuring the correctness, the test model is basically completed.
For more plastic injection molding, Pls check this picture below:
For plastic cover production of other device ,Pls click this picure below: