Hot Runner Systems
Hot Runner Systems is a heating assembly system used in injection molds to inject molten plastic particles into the cavity of the mold. The hot runner mold is a new structure in which the runner and the runner of the conventional mold or the three-plate mold are heated, and the flow passage and the runner are not required to be taken out at each forming.
The hot runner is heated to ensure that the plastics of the runners and gates remain molten. Since the heating rod and the heating ring are arranged near or in the center of the flow path, the entire flow path from the nozzle exit of the injection molding machine to the gate is in a high temperature state, so that the plastic in the flow path is kept molten, and it is generally unnecessary to open the flow path to take out the condensation after the shutdown. Material, just turn on the flow channel to the required temperature. Therefore, hot runner processes are sometimes referred to as hot manifold systems, or as no runner molding.
The advantage of Hot Runner Systems
1. Save raw materials and reduce costs.
2, shorten the molding cycle and improve machine efficiency
3. Improve the surface quality and mechanical properties of the product.
4. It is not necessary to use a three-plate mold to use a point gate.
5. It is economical to form a single product with a side gate.
6. Improve the degree of automation.
7. The gate valve can be used to control the gate sealing.
8. The quality of the injection molded parts of the multi-cavity mold is the same.
9. Improve the surface aesthetics of injection molded products.
10, can use a small injection pressure, can effectively reduce the post-modification of thin-walled products.