1. The cooling (water passage) in the plastic mold is related to factors such as product size, shape, plastic properties, and holding time.
2. The roughness level of the plastic mold cavity should reach the “mirror level”, otherwise the product is difficult to demould, and the product needs to be too strong to cause product damage when the product is ejected. The roughness of the locating pin, the clamping surface and other parts are standard.
3. The plastic mold should have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will be deformed when the mold is held in pressure, causing “flash”.
4, plastic mold to choose a reasonable position of the exhaust and its amount of control. Otherwise, the plastic is not filled and the product is "lack of material".
5. The injection channel should be selected reasonably so that the material can reach each place evenly (equal flow path), and sufficient storage should be provided to ensure that the plastic is replenished during the shrinking process.
6. The shrinkage coefficient of each material is different, and the plastic mold should have a reasonable shrinkage rate.
7. Choose a reasonable demoulding method and choose a reasonable ejector position and quantity to ensure that the product is not damaged during the ejection process.
8. The fixing method of the plastic mold and the injection molding machine should be reasonable, and it must be reliable and firm to prevent accidents caused by the displacement of the mold. And it is easy to disassemble.